Reform RX Equipment Limited Home Use Warranty
Reform RX Limited Warranty
Pilates Equipment Ltd. (“Reform RX”) extends the following Limited Warranty, which applies only to non-commercial, in-home, indoor use of the Reform RX equipment. Any other use of the Reform RX equipment shall void this Limited Warranty. During the applicable Limited Warranty periods described below, the covered components of the Reform RX will be free of defects or malfunctions during normal use. Certain exclusions apply, as further described in this Limited Warranty.
The Limited Warranty applies for the following components of the Reform RX only, for the time period indicated. The Limited Warranty applies only against defects discovered within the applicable Limited Warranty period and only so long as the Reform RX remains in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for a gifted Reform RX, the owner of the original membership attached to Reform RX.
HD touchscreen: 12 months
Reform RX warrants the touchscreen against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
Frame: Five years
Reform RX warrants the frame (excluding any moving parts attached to the structural frame) against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of original delivery.
Reform RX Components: 12 months
REFORM RX warrants the components and all original parts of the REFORM RX, straps and loops, custom sticky mats, Signature Springs against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery.
For a Reform RX originally assembled by an authorised Reform RX technician, Reform RX will cover the labor cost for the repair or replacement made under this Limited Warranty for a period of 12 months from the date of original delivery. Except where applicable law requires otherwise, repair labor is not covered for locations where Reform RX did not originally assemble the Reform RX or if the Reform RX is moved to a location that is outside of Reform RX’s service area.
Exclusions and Limitations
Who and what is covered:
- The original owner of the Reform RX. The Reform RX must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for a Reform RX, the owner of the original membership attached to that Reform RX. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If a defect arises in the Reform RX or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Reform RX to, at Reform RX discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Reform RX or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 14 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
What is NOT covered:
What is not covered: The Limited Warranties above do not cover mechanical wear parts, normal wear and tear; damage caused by failure to follow instructions, misuse, abuse, modification, unauthorised repair; scratches to the finish, or tears or indentations in the upholstery or foam, whether covered by upholstery or over moulded.
Non-returnable Items: All Reform RX Springs, Loops, Hands and Feet Straps, Handles and Vinyl Covers are non-returnable.
- Any other Reform RX products or services, non-Reform RX products or labor, units that are, or that Reform RX reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorised distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.K. or US, and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the Reform RX, or Internet connectivity. Reform RX does not warrant that the operation of the Reform RX will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a Reform RX authorised service technician), use of the Reform RX with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Reform RX, or any use contrary to the instructions in the Reform RX Guide.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discolouration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorised or not recommended by Reform RX.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Reform RX is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. Reform RX does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. Reform RX is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than a Reform RX authorised service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Reform RX shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs. In addition, labor may no longer be covered if you move outside of Reform RX’s service area.
- Where permitted by law, replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Reform RX or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfilment of warranty terms.
Extended Warranty Service
Extended warranty coverage is available for purchase. For more information, please visit firstname.lastname@example.org for details.